Business Planner for Small Creative Businesses
Whether you have started your business already or are looking to get started this planner is going to help you nail down the foundations of your business so that you can work towards its future success.
The planner is not going to tell you exactly what you should do to set up a business but rather guide you to create the foundations to move your business forward. We will go in depth on where you are right now, how to generate new ideas and figure out how you will set your business apart from others as well as creating systems and strategies to keep your business running smoothly, branding you business and marketing it through social media and blogging plus creating a structure for selling your products.
What is inside the planner? See Description below to explore in more detail.
- Written and Designed by Gemma Louise K.
- Please note this is a digital item – no physical item will be sent.
- A printed version is also available – Please message me for details.
What is inside the planner?
94 pages filled with worksheets, prompts and processes to guide you through building the foundations of your business.
During this section you will reflect on where you are at in your life and business right now so that you can prepare yourself for making decisions that will help you create a business that is in complete alignment with who you are and how you want to live your life.
2. Figure it out:
During this section, you will get right down into the heart of figuring out what you are going to be doing so that you can stop procrastinating on so many different ideas.
3. Foundations & Systems:
During this section you are going to focus on the building blocks that will make up your business. You need to look at how you are going to stay organised, motivated and on top of the admin side of your business don‘t end up feeling overwhelmed with tasks.
During this section you are going to get your business branding in order so that you can market your business effectively. We’ll go right into the essence of your business so that you can get your branding air tight.
Marketing your craft effectively is super important if you want your business to work. Just setting up a website isn‘t going to make people visit it and buy from you. You need to show them that the place to buy your products exists and enable you to build a trusting relationship through your marketing. During this section we are going to focus on social media and content creation.
6. Selling & Customer Service
During this section, you will get your pricing formulas in tune, plan out new product development and your customer experience process.
There are also some awesome Bonuses included:
1. My Business Reflection Guided Meditation Download – Perfect for section 1 of the planner. The My Business Reflection Guided Meditation is all about reflecting on your life and business so that you can get things sussed out to prepare you for moving forward with more clarity. It is perfect for when you are in a place where you feel a little lost or indecisive or if you just feel like some quiet reflection time.
2. 90-Day Business Planner Download